We've teamed up with two of our partners to provide informative and interactive workshops to help you get the very best from the... Read more ›
Become a member
We promote our partners – the establishments that we have recognised – with our well-established accommodation ratings through a range of printed and online marketing.
Our team can also help and advise proprietors, to increase their guests' satisfaction and so help their businesses to be more competitive.
National recognition and signage
- Visit from an AA inspector and professional report
- Nationally recognised AA star rating – a rating that many customers will search for
- Use of AA logos and range of signage
- Annual classification certificate
- Your page on theAA.com – a website that attracts over 10 million visitors a month – including a photograph of your establishment, plus contact details
- Direct booking links and no commission
- Full integration with AA Route Planner
- The AA have partnered with eviivo, the UK’s leading supplier of online marketing and booking tools for small hotels, guest houses and B&Bs.
To find out how their web-based suite of tools can help your establishment, click here.
Further Hotel benefits
- Eligibility for the annual AA Hospitality Awards
- Subscription to InTouch members' magazine
- Participate in AA publicity and marketing plans
- Dedicated and committed customer support
- Range of discounts and offers
- Opportunity to join us as an Associate Member (Associate membership only available if you have a rating with VisitBritain, VisitScotland or VisitWales